Why I have to get rid of Tumblr and Social Media…
- having my TV shows and movies ruined for me before I get to watch them
- being obsessed over someone
- comparing my ugliness to guys who are hotter than I
- having to feel validated for a good selfie and having that feeling met with more than 10 likes
- feeling ugly when no one likes a selfie
- wondering if I could get a hot blogger’s attention by following and filling his inbox with a million messages only to never get a reply
- seeing people wanting more followers because of a chance it will make them famous
- the gossip and Mean Girls high school drama that happens between followers
- having to “like” people’s statuses/pictures to show that I care when I already do care if you just tell the news to me over a bite to eat or a text
I swear I’m just destroying my self-worth and my productivity every time I log on to Tumblr.
Followers does not equal friends. Friends equals friends.
you know why I love this? Because that man dressed as nurse joy was so committed to his character he dyed his mustache and beard.
Sorry all I could see was Porco Rosso back there
Wow, didn’t expect to see this back on my dash again. Haha, 63k notes, thanks tumblr people! =D